Whether you are a seller, and the buyer will not sign an offer until a home inspection has been completed, or you are a buyer, who will only make a move knowing the home is structurally sound, hiring professional companies to do the home inspection process is essential. Obviously, a professional, licensed inspector knows what they are doing, but they are also going to provide you guarantees, written notes, and will render a complete inspection of the home, to let both parties know what (if there are any) the problems are with the home.
Benefits of hiring professional inspectors –
If you know a friend, or a friend of a friend, do not settle for hiring them to do a home inspection. When you want the work to be done thoroughly, quickly, and efficiently, for a reasonable price, you have to hire the right professionals. Some of the main benefits of hiring a professional company include:
– A thorough inspection will be completed, from the biggest, to the most minute details.
– If something in the home can be saved or restored (and does not need to be replaced), they will offer suggestions to fix the problem (so they will save you money, rather than try to make more off of you, by telling you it has to be replaced).
– A detailed report of the inspection is usually provided to all parties involved in the transaction within 24 hours, or less if they can get it to you.
– Right when you receive the report, you can make decisions about what has to be done, and what has to be fixed before the transaction can continue.
– They will suggest the best professionals, in the event major work does have to be completed, prior to the closing dates, or the sales process on the home moving forward.
Not only are the right professional companies going to be honest with you about the home inspection, they are also going to do a full, thorough inspection, to ensure the home is in the best condition, and safe condition, for the new buyer. So, rather than trying to save a few dollars, and work with a friend, or hire a company that does not guarantee the work they are going to do for you, it is in your best interest to hire the right professionals, and pay a little more, to ensure the inspection is completed in the appropriate manner.